22 Oct 2014

Cakes from my past





My birthday is getting closer by the minute, so hoping to get ideas for my birthday party cake, I went and looked in my photo folder. Well. I did find something. My gosh, it seems I've managed all sorts of things during the years (_;) Memory is playing tricks on me now, because it seems I've been at this kawaii thing for quite a while now even in baking, the first cake is from 2006. I've clearly had too much time on my hands way back when I made all these cakes, so don't you go expecting to see a 3-tiered lolitacake on my birthday ;3 






 Anyway, you can clearly see that I made these cakes years back, since even though they look way too yummy to eat, there's just too much colouring in them, I only use naturals nowadays :3 Oh, but I DO have kawaii yummies planned for my birthday, so you won't be disappointed (except if you were waiting to see a Moogle cake, that's not going to happen, well, at least not just yet)!
 

3 comments:

  1. wow!! so inspirful and amazing cakes for birthdays!! look soo yummy too!
    im following you have you followed me back? it would be nice!
    have a nice day! kisses!:)

    www.fashionizein.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. (=^‥^=) kyllä se Mooglenkin viä joskus tarvii värkätä!

      Delete