6 Oct 2014

Cuffs from leftover collar




A while back I detached the extra collar from my Bodyline blouse and I noticed that the leftover collar can be put to good use and decided to make a pair of wristcuffs! They obviously are a great match with the blouse itself, but I see now that I have so many other things to pair them with! I suddenly am very happy with myself and the fact that I could make something so nice out of nothing really :D And it is such a nice addition to match the look of my wardrobe ^_^

Here's how the collar transformed into a pair of wrist cuffs:







Up until now I always thought I wouldn't go out of my way to buy wristcuffs, because I like wearing bracelets instead, but this turned out beautifully. They came out nice and delicate, and not too sweet either. I even had the perfect silvery buttons stashed away and just waiting for these cuffs, they made the look even more classic, just perfect!





4 comments:

  1. Tosi näppärä idea ja ihanan sellaiset kauluspaitamaisemmat, mitä pelkästään pitsiset wristcuffit! ^___^

    ~ Frillycakes ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Joo yllättävän ryhdikkäät niistä tuli! Olin aika ylpee itsestäni kun pyörittelin tota kauluksen jämää ja tulin keksineeksi nuo ^_^

      Delete
  2. amazing blog my dear!!! love this style!! im your 5th member!! hope you'll visit mine and follow me too!! kisses!

    www.fashionizein.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, I'm very happy to hear that you like my blog :3 I'll drop by and have a look-see!

      Delete