27 Oct 2014

New look




I finally had the time to create a proper banner for my blog! For this purpose I ended up having a tiny sunday photoshoot at home! The black birds and the minty green background you see there in the photos is the wallpaper in our livingroom, it's my favourite thing in the house, so obviously it's the best place for a photoshoot ^_^

I really love this outfit, but the socks kept creeping down my thighs! Need to figure out a way to have the stay where I put them! The shoes are also my long time favourites The dress I am wearing is my Marie Antoinette inspired 2-piece, it is handmade by me during the summer, but I never had the chance to wear it out until now, even though I was very happy when I finished it. I made it without any sort of patterns, I just cut the fabric based on my touchy-feely measurements. Thinking it through now I'll be getting a lot of trouble re-producing this dress one day, since I'm lacking the patterns :/ Oh well, I'll be posting about that some time later (◡‿◡✿) If you'd like to know more about the mysterious Striped Box, you'll have to check the very first post I made to this blog!




Wig & mask - e-Bay
2-piece dress - selfmade
Skirt peeking under the dress - Bodyline
Jewellery - selfmade
The Striped Box - my old treasure ^_^
Over knee socks - Sokos
The rest - random stuff from my closet

4 comments:

  1. Ihanan mekon olet tehny ja uus blogin lookki on tosi hieno! :D
    Voi että tykkään tommosista spessuseinistä! Otetaanhan sit siinä asukuvia synttäreillä jookos?! ^___^

    ~ Frillycakes ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos! 。◕‿◕。 Tämä mekko onkin sitten se mun synttärimekko! Ja tottakai otetaan asukuvat parhaalla paikalla! Ei millään jaksais oottaa, että te tuutte tänne juhlimaan (☆^ー^☆) Täytyy vaan yksissätuumin siirtää telkkaa että mahdutaan, kun mä oon itseasiassa klapiloodan päällä seisomassa noissa kuvissa ;3

      Delete
  2. Ihana uusi banneri ja tosi kaunis mekko <3

    ReplyDelete