17 Dec 2014

Chritmas meet-up




Skirt - Bodyline
Ear posts & bracelet - selfmade
Ice cream necklace - Tipitii
Cardigan - Seppälä
Stockings - Kappahl
The rest - random stuff from my closet


We had a Christmas meet-up at Tallipiha café in Tampere! 13 very lovely people attended and we had a merry day together! This meet was actually orchestrated by me, so it was the second meet-up I threw together, but everything did not go as planned as I received a phone call and was informed about the accidental double booking at the café only a few hours before the meet! Luckily everything turned out okay and they were able to whip up a space for us around a large table. I think everybody had fun despite the slightly cramped space around the table. I was very happy to meet new people too :3

I surprised myself by wearing pastels head to toe! And I felt good! I tried out festive coords too, but this was the only one I felt comfortable in, so I decided to go semi-casual even though most were dressed with the Christmas theme in mind.

Now that I look at it, it is definitely more like sweet lolita, the very one I thought I would never wear. Fancy that 。◕‿◕。  

My lazy side won and I just braided my hair to be able to wear a woolen hat over it. Luckily I love braids and think they look so cute!

My ice cream necklace! I have 3 different colours and styles, but I love this one the best. It gives such a good contrast to this coord.

Had to wear a matching bracelet of course.

My favourite stockings, wearing double because of the cold!

All the lovely lolita ladies and a gentleman! Thank you Tiina for the photo!

We exchanged Christmas gifts, so that each gift was put in a bag and each participant pulled out a present without seeing what was in the bag. I LOVE my present! It had cute nut cracker wrappings and inside there was a lovely notebook and light blue lace socks, they were just the most perfect shade too! I've been meaning to get socks like this! And I always carry a small note book with me, so the notebook is also perfect for me!


8 comments:

  1. Wow, the idea of tucking the cardigan in the skirt is great, it looks interesting!
    And those ribbons in your hair are cute ~^_^~
    The last post on my blog~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad to hear my "lazy mode" looks good to you ◕ω◕ I tried to wear the cardigan on top of everything like I usually do, but it just looked a bit silly, since it's not really made for lolita, so I just ended up tucking it in!

      Delete
  2. Oli niin kiva miitti, kiva kun järkkäilit ja hyvin pärjättiin siinäkin pöydässä ^___^
    Näytti tosi söpöltä tuo asusi ja sopi hyvin, tärkeintä on se miten itse tuntee olonsa asussa, jos ei tunnu toimivan, se ei toimi. Niin kiva idea laittaa tuo neula hameen alle! :D

    ~ Frillycakes ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aws, kiva kuulla! Ja kiitos, tulin kanssa itte siihen tulokseen, että pääasia kunhan tuntee olonsa vaan hyväksi. En kyllä yhtään lähtiessäni tajunnut, että mustahan tuli sweettari, lolita-muoti on yllätyksiä täynnä (๑>ᴗ<๑)

      Delete
  3. Awww, rakastuin tohon siun hameeseen! O.O <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos (☆^ー^☆) Tämä on muuten juurikin se hame, johon kuuluu edellisen postauksen hius/rintakoru!

      Delete
  4. I love the colors of your outfit. Your skirt is gooorgeous! Happy (belated) holidays!
    http://littlegrimoire.com/blog

    ReplyDelete