26 Dec 2014

Lolita Christmas present circle



I joined our Lolita community Christmas present circle! Each of us was given a person at random to whom we sent a present, so each of us got one and sent one. I love the idea and received a very lovely present!


The wrappings were so cute! And I think that this anonymous sender knew my love for birds, since there's a bright red bird on the Chritmas card 。◕‿◕。


Inside there was a lovely bambi note book and a cute pen! The bambies glitter like snow ♡ I'll have use for these straight away, since I regurlary write down scetches due to my profession!



I also set up a facebook page for my blog recently, because I heard it would be easier to follow me on facebook and see the new post links there 。◕‿◕。 Hopefully I'll soon set up another one for my new Storenvy shop, so be on the lookout, because it's going to be cute and lolita friendly! I already ordered the calling cards, now it's just a matter of finding the time to carefully photograph all the items!

No comments:

Post a Comment