24 Mar 2015

Game meetup



I had been wanting to arrange something at my place for a long time, so finally I managed a teeny game meetup a while back. I had been a bit upset because I couldn't go to the Burlesque Festival in Helsinki, our plans to go had backfired on us, so I decided to arrange this meetup instead. And I am so glad I did, because we had such fun in this small group, and even my husband joined in to play! 


Most of it was really just having weird (and fun!) conversations and then half of the time was used in the actual playing of the game. 






I managed to ruin some cupcakes (no seriously though, they looked really good, but the taste was... awkward? Oh well, I'm never using that recipe again) and Irina made us her delicious treats too! A veggie pie and a melty blueberry cheesecake! They were so yummy :3 I need to prep up with baking and change my friggin' flour! Nothing I've baked in the last 6 months have turned out the way they used to even though I've been using some good old recipes too. But with that same darn flour I never seem to get it right! It's been weird. I'm blaming it on the flour. Yep, that has got to be it.




I had so much fun that I was just absolutely beat the whole of the next day! I'm hoping to have another one of those gaming days soon, because this meetup was so much different from all the other meetups I've had so far with people I've come to know through lolita fashion (okay, let's face it, there were just 3 lolitas there and 3 non-lolitas, but whatever, we had crazy fun!).

2 comments:

  1. A game meetup sounds like such a fun idea! And the cupcakes do look good, what a shame they tasted bad. This happens very often to me as well - baking is difficult!

    { sparklesideup.com }

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes to game meetups! I'm planning on having maybe a console gameday next time ◕ω◕ And I am sort of glad to hear that I am not the only one screwing up my baking, even though I should know how to do it by now. But good news there, since I changed my flour to a whole diffenet grain I got some delicious results! So proud now (☆^ー^☆)

      Delete