8 Dec 2015

Death's Head Moth brooch


I've been wanting to get a brooch of some sort for a long time now, but never quite found the one I was looking for. I wanted to be able to wear it with my lolita clothes as well as casually, and due to this so many of the ones I liked were just too fancy or overly cute to be worn casually. Then, when I finally found the perfect artist who makes all kinds of awesome things, ofcourse I had to have other purchases to be made, so I couldn't prioritize the brooch after all (><)

However a little while back on November when I had my birthday my sister gave me a giftcard to Etsy! We usually don't even exchange presents anymore (a mutual agreement, since we are both awkward at it), so it was such a nice surprise that she had thought to get me a giftcard! 

And I knew right away just what to get with it!
(;ω)

Behold my mighty Death's Head Moth brooch from Monica L. Knighton


I am so pleased with my brooch! It is made of wood and beautifully carved with stars on its wings. It is so very fine and detailed craftmanship! And when the package got to me (really fast too from the US and all the way to Finland) there were all kinds of wonderful things included! So many small and beautiful artworks to admire! I am very happy with my purchase, will definitely keep this artist in mind in the future! Now I just need to figure out the perfect coord to go with this! Oh! All these new ideas (ω)

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment