2 Dec 2015

Visiting Arboretum


Back during the summer we went to Arboretum at Tampere with a dear old friend. It was such a great trip! I'm quite positive that if I ever get a garden of my own I will plant random rosebushes all around the yard. Been having this thought in my head ever since I visited the Arboretum last year (for the first time), and it seems the thought just sticks with me. Roses are so magical, and it seems that just looking at them always takes me years back to a different time. And in Arboretum you can see so many different kinds! I loved these especially:


I wore my new Axes Femme chiffon dress, which I got second hand from a japanese auction site. Just a plain look this time though, it was such a hot day. I really love the dress, though I had to make some classic modifications to it *again*. The sound the underskirt was making while rubbing against the chiffon was nerve wrecking, so it had to go. Also there were tons of white rhinestones on the collar ruffle, not my style, so they had to go too. But overall I am very pleased with it now. I also got myself a sea green Axes Femme chiffon dress with a design very much alike this red dress, and in love with that one too! Wearing these makes me feel somewhat elegant (◡‿◡✿)


2 comments:

  1. oi kun tuli heti kesäinen tunnelma :D Ihana asu!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos ◕ω◕ jos ei lunta saa blogiin niin laitetaan kukkia sitten!

      Delete