24 May 2016

At Vapriikki Vintage




Late posting as ever, sorry about that >  <'  Earlier this year I visited Vapriikki Vintage with a few friends. There were some fine historical outfits and shows, so I got inspired to wear something similar and ended up with my Innocent world dress (but I didn't wear heels unlike some one the photos indicate)! Seems I really have turned back to black, though I have lots of coloutful lolita clothes too.

I really wanted to wear my beautiful Yolanda bonnet, but sadly I lost the courage to do so on the D-day  ﹏⊙ Hence the black flower headband (see, I told you I've been wearing it everywhere). Looking back now I feel a bit disappointed in myself, the bonnet would definitely have brought a certain Jane Eyre-ish wibe to the coord, but oh well.


Here are some photos of the historical outfits and the market:



 

 Check out the details of this awesome vintage dress!
  

 

Also, me taking selfies equals the definition of crappy. But I needed one to show you my awesome new Jackdaw brooch (yes, it's brand new, so I had to wear it!).



I got myself a second hand vintage hat with cream and old blush pink colours! I love it, although I haven't had the chance to coord it with anything yet (such a very rare scenario!). But I know I have a bunch of things to match it, so I'm just waiting for a proper opportunity to pull it off gracefully(‿♡)


Me and Saija got ourselves some large clip-on earrings too, which are great to slip through a button hole on a blouse to wear as brooches.

I've already finetuned the pair on the left, they've been relieved of those rright blue stones to match my coords better. I bought a pair of silver and purple earrings and Saija bought a pair of gold and purple, so we swapped so we could get one of each for both
(;ω)

2 comments:

  1. Ei haittaa vaikka postailee myöhään! ^_^
    (kröhöm..on tainnu itellä jäädä koko postaus tekemättä tuolta >_<)
    Tuo asu oli tosi nätti, ihan ilman bonnettiakin ja vieläkin mielessä kaikki nuo upeudet tuolta näytöksestä. Kumpa vaan ehtis ompeleen!

    ~ Frillycakes ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, no eipä ole myöhäistä sullekaan postailla, jos vaan kuvat on tallessa :D

      Kiitos, oli kyllä tosi kiva käydä siellä! Mä kanssa inspiroiduin noista kuvista ja kun en ompelemaan jaksa ryhtyä niin aloin sen sijaan väkertää koruja, tuleepahan jotain pientä uutta kivaa lolivarastoonkin (๑>ᴗ<๑)

      Delete