11 May 2016

Black flower head band


Sorry for not being active in a while, I've been feeling like crap lately and started wondering why I even bothered with all this in the first place. But now I'm feeling much better and I've got a ton of posts to catch up with!

As I mentioned earlier, I had been craving for a black flower head band for a long while, but couldn't decide whether to get some black flowers and make it myself or just buy one ready-made. I decided it would be less time consuming to get one ready-made, so here it is from Nebula X in Etsy!

 I was actually really having trouble choosing just one of her amazing creations, but somehow I managed. Lucky I picked this one, because it's so simple and goes with practically everything, so I have been wearing it everywhere!


I couldn't be happier! This is in fact my most comfortable head band ever, I don't even notice it when wearing it all day (and I have had my fair share of headaches in the past while wearing these things). Also it is very well made and sturdy, and I can easily flip the chained front piece back to hide it as it does not really go well with this kind of hairstyle, or atleast I haven't found a way to make it look good yet. I think I can safely say that I'll be getting some more of these from Nebula X.

Another purchase arrived around the same time as my flower head band: a recycled brooch featuring a Jackdaw! I am currently a little bit obsessed with jackdaws, so I could not sit by when I came across this little beauty by The Ombre Poodle in Etsy. I have been wanting to get more brooches too, and in gold no less, so perfectly directed budget I'd say (^^)



So this happened back in january or december, and like always, if it's new I've got to wear it! So off we went to see Swallow The Sun perform live with -20°C outside and no hat because of headband ** It was a bit cold. 




But at least I've managed to not wear high heels anymore at all, so I guess it's an improvement? Not to mention I am able to stand (and dance even) for a long time without the knee breaking on me, so I'd say I'm going in the right direction, even though I did think it a good idea to wear a flowery head band instead of a hat in that weather. But who's to say it isn't a win-win situation (^^;)



2 comments: